This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan wild herb quiche
Ingredients for 1 quiche
- a pack (400g) of silk tofu
- 2 tsp of strength
- 2 tablespoons of soy cream
- Spices: Kala namak, pepper, nutmeg
- a handful of wild herbs (nettle, greedy, chickweed, watercress, yarrow, dill, sorrel, nettle)
- vegan quiche and tart dough (eg: Auntie Fanny Quiche & Tarteteig )
- 1 to 2 tomatoes
- Edible flowers
- Puree silk tofu with starch, soy cream, spices and wild herbs.
- Distribute on the fresh tart dough.
- Decorate with tomatoes and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Decorate with edible flowers and taste.