This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan white chocolate with aronia berries
The contrast of the heavenly creamy white chocolate with the sour aronia berries is a dream. Of course, you can also think of something other than topping. How about dried caramel slices, kumquat bits or goji berries?
Vegan white chocolate with aronia berries
Ingredients for 1 plate
- ½ cup ground cashew nuts
- ½ cup of cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of agave syrup or coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- a few dried aronia berries
- optional: dried edible flowers
- Carefully and slowly melt the cocoa butter with the coconut oil in a water bath. If possible do not heat above 42 ° C.
- Slowly stir in the ground cashews, sweetener and salt. Fill in a flat tupper tin to make a chocolate bar. Cover with the berries and flowers and leave to cool for 2-3 hours and solidify.
- Share and enjoy!