Who doesn’t like potatoes? Have you tried her soup? If you haven’t tried, try it. So delicious.
Ingredients for 2-3 servings
- ½ kg of potatoes
- soy milk
- 100 g of smoked tofu
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of soup vegetables
- 2 tablespoons of yeast flakes
- ½ liter vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- Pepper salt
- fresh chives
- Peel and dice the potatoes, slice the carrots from the soup vegetables, cut the celery into pieces and slice the leeks.
- Chop the onions and dice the smoked tofu.
- Fry the smoked tofu in a pot with olive oil, add the onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes and vegetables and deglaze with vegetable stock. Simmer for 15min until everything is through.
- After everything is cooked, puree the soup with a blender.
- Then stir in a bit of soy milk and the yeast flakes.
- Season with salt, pepper and serve with chives.
Have fun cooking!