This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan nachos with salsa and bean curd
Ingredients for 4 servings
For the salsa
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- Jalapenos to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh coriander
- Salt pepper
- optional: chilies
For the bean curd
- 1 cup of black beans, best soaked overnight
- 2 branches of oregano
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 toes of garlic
- coconut oil
- Or: a big can of refreshed beans
- 1 packet of tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- vegan pizza cheese
- Mix all the ingredients for the salsa, so that it remains slightly lumpy. Refrigerate.
- For the beans, rinse the beans and place in cold water. Add one onion half, the garlic cloves and the 2 sprigs of oregano and simmer for 1-1,5h.
- Put onion, garlic and oregano. Drain the beans, but keep the water.
- Set up a pan with coconut oil. Dice the second half of the onion and fry in it. Add the beans and fry for 2min. Remove from heat.
- Add cup of the bean water and puree with the hand blender, but not too fine. Add more bean water as needed. Season with salt.
- Put the tortilla chips in a oven dish. Distribute the salsa and the beanmong on it. Sour cream on it and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until the cheese has melted, allow to cool slightly and access!