This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan Macarons.
You will not believe what can be veganized with MyEy , the whippable egg substitute on a plant-based basis. It opens up completely new worlds! I have tried it with vegan macarons and lo and behold: it works! What I have learned: behind the screaming colorful biscuits is a whole science and perfection it is usually a long way. Maybe there is a better confectioner in you than in me 🙂
- preparation time
- cooking time
- 110 g of ground almonds
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 3 EyWeiss according to the packing instructions
- 30 g of normal sugar
- 1 pinch of soda
- natural food color as desired or Matcha powder
- Grind the almonds and icing sugar together in the food processor, then pass through a sieve.
- Beat the MyEy powder with the indicated amount of water with the hand mixer (takes about 5 minutes). When it starts to set, slowly pour in the granulated sugar, add the food coloring and the pinch of soda.
- Carefully stir in the almond powdered powder. It should be a dough that runs like a tape from the spoon.
- Fill the mass into a piping bag with a large round spout and place approx. 3 cm large circles on a baking sheet with baking paper. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 160 ° C for about 20-25min.
- We filled it with soy custard. On the Internet, however, countless variations for Macarons fillings can be found.