Ingredients for 2-3 servings
- 1 pack Veggie Soy
- 400ml vegetable broth
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons of pure tomato paste
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 coated teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- Salt pepper
- 4 tbsp whole grain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons flour, more as needed
- Coconut fat for frying
- 1 red onion cut into rings
- 1 cup Organic Bruschetta Tomato
For the grill vegetables
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 2 peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary
- Soak the soy granules in the hot vegetable broth for 15 minutes. Then drain and squeeze well so that the granules are not too moist.
- Add in a deep bowl or a shaker, add garlic, tomato paste, mustard and spices. Then mix briefly with the hand blender. It should not be too fine.
- Knead the bread crumbs and flour together. It should create a good cohesive mass. If necessary, add more flour.
- Make cevapcici with wet hands and fry in a pan with the coconut oil all around until golden brown. For a low-fat version put it directly on the skewers and bake in the tube at 180 ° C for 45 min or grill.
- In the meantime, wash the vegetables. Quarter the peppers and core them. Cut the zucchini into about 0.5cm thick slices. Put everything in a oven dish, season, add some oil and the lemon juice and mix well.
- Grill either in a grill cup at the fire or at 180 ° C into the pipe until the pepper throws golden brown bubbles and the zucchini is still slightly bite-resistant.
- Serve vegetables on a plate, put cevapcici on a skewer, put on the vegetables, garnish with the onion rings and serve the bruschetta.