Vegan Breaded parasol
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4-5 large parasols (or several small ones)
- Salt pepper
- Wholemeal breadcrumbs or coarsely ground confectionery
- Coconut oil for frying
- If necessary, clean the parasol. Brush with water, pepper and salt and then turn into the wholegrain breadcrumbs or wholegrain flour so that everything is well covered.
- Set up a pan with coconut oil and fry the mushrooms on both sides for approx. 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with green salad and polenta.