This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan asparagus frittata.
Ingredients for 2-3 servings
- 200g chickpea flour
- 200ml cold water
- 200ml vegan, unsweetened milk (soy or oat milk)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, herbs at will
- ½ bunch of green asparagus
- ½ cup peas, frozen or fresh
- 1 carrot, scraped and shaved
- Mix the chickpea flour well with the water and the milk. Seasoning and for min. Let it soak for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and brush a tart mold with the coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Lift the peas and carrot strips under the dough, empty into the dish and top with the asparagus.
- Covered for 15 min and bake open for another 15 min.
- Let cool and serve with sour cream and salad.