Tasty wild garlic pesto with wholegrain spaghetti
Wild garlic pesto with wholemeal spaghetti
- preparation time
- cooking time
ingredients for 4 persons
For the pesto
- 2 cups of coarsely cut wild garlic, preferably freshly picked yourself
- ½-3/4 cup pine nuts or cashews
- ⅓ cup of cold-pressed olive oil
For the pasta:
- 1 pack of wholewheat spaghetti
- Set up a large pot of pasta water. Add salt and the spaghetti when cooking. Open for 9min (or see package instructions) cook. Then dump and scare off.
- Process all ingredients for the pesto in the food processor with the blade insert or in the blender until the desired consistency is achieved. If necessary, salt again.
- Pesto over the noodles, mix well and taste!