Tasty wild garlic cream soup
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 2 hands full of wild garlic
- 2 big potatoes
- 1 bunch of soup vegetables
- 1.3 l of water
- 1 tbsp organic vegetable soup or cube
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- a little oat cream
- Wash the wild garlic and vegetables. Peel and dice the potatoes, as well as the soup vegetables. Coarsely cut the wild garlic.
- Place a pot with the water and add the vegetables without the wild garlic. Add the soup spice. After 10 minutes, add the wild garlic and continue to simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season and finely puree with the blender.
- Serve garnished with oat cream and some wild garlic leaves. Also delicious with bread croutons.