This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Soba noodle bowl with asparagus.
- preparation time
- cooking time
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 2 servings of soba noodles
- 1 hand full of mangetouts
- 8 bars of green asparagus
- 1 big carrot
- 5 shiitake mushrooms or brown mushrooms
- Coconut oil for frying
- Salt, pepper, soy sauce
- Cut the asparagus into 5cm pieces. Scrape the carrot and cut into 5cm pieces and pins as well. Stir the vegetables softly but slightly bite-proof. Salt lightly.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut leaves. Fry in the coconut oil. Also salt.
- Cook the soba noodles according to the instructions 6-8min, pour off and scare off.
- Serve the noodles with the vegetables and soy sauce.
- Enjoy the meal!