This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Seitan sticks in black and white.
Bread without frying, which of course turns out to be less fat and healthier, works great even without an egg and next to vegetable cutlets of various kinds we try it today with Seitan Sticks. Spicing up the breadcrumbs with sesame seeds and black caraway makes it really tasty. The sticks are really crispy even without a fat bath. And it’s still fast. Try it! This suits wok vegetables or just a dip.
Seitan sticks in black and white
- preparation time
- cooking time
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 1 package Seitan schnitzel, for example, from Hiel Feinkost, cut into strips
- ½ glass of vegetable unsweetened milk
- 3-4 tbsp spelled wholemeal flour (or other)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt
- Sesame and black cumin mixed in a 2: 1 ratio in a bowl
- In a bowl of milk, flour and olive oil, mix a liquid dough and salt.
- Turn the side strips in it and then bread with the sesame-cumin mixture.
- Place on a baking paper and at 200C for approx. 10-15 minutes into the oven until the sticks turn slightly brown. Maybe turn once.