This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Rohvegane Mozartkugeln.
- preparation time
Ingredients for about 15-20 balls
- 1.5 cups almonds (possibly blanched), ground
- 3-4 tablespoons agave syrup or other liquid sweetener
- raw vegan chocolate for glaze (or chocolate or cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Press the nougat material between two layers of baking paper to a plate about 0.5-1 cm high and place in the refrigerator.
- Mix the ground almonds with so much agave syrup until a firm, malleable mass has formed.
- Now cut the nougat into 0.5-1cm cubes and roll into balls. Cover with a marzipan layer of approx. 0.5 cm and place on a plate.
- For the glaze, gently melt the chocolate over the water and add some coconut oil.
- Poke the balls on a stick and pull them through the glaze.
- Wait until the glaze has set and enjoy, or give away beautifully wrapped (if any are left).