This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Pizza margarita with cottage cheese oil dough
Ingredients for 1 baking sheet
Ingredients dough and covering:
- 4 thick tomatoes
- about 20 fresh leaves of basil
Ingredients tomato sauce:
- 300 ml of passed tomatoes
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 45 g of olive oil
- 1 coated TL salt
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices, wash basil leaves.
- Mix ingredients for the tomato sauce and season with salt.
- Ingredients for the “cheese” also mix.
- Knead the dough ingredients quickly by hand and roll out about 1 ½ cm thick on a baking paper or press flat with your fingers. Pull the dough with baking paper onto a baking sheet and spread with the tomato sauce.
- Cover pizza with tomatoes. Spread “cheese” sponge (like mozzarella) on the pizza with a spoon.
- Approximately Bake for 15 min at 220 ° top / bottom heat in preheated oven. Then add dried oregano, a bit of olive oil and the fresh basil leaves to the pizza.
Tip: The pizza can be used at will, for example with mushrooms, smoked tofu and rocket or onions, garlic, hot peppers and cilantro.