This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Nettle Lasagna with mushrooms
- preparation time
- cooking time
ingredients for 4 persons
- about 300 g of fresh nettle shoots (top of the plant), washed
- 200 g mixed mushrooms such as herb side-pieces, shiitake, etc. or simply brown mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 medium onion
- a little oil (eg coconut oil)
- 0.5 l vegetable, unsweetened milk + 0.25 l water
- 1 cube vegetable organic vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons spelled flour
- 1 package of wholegrain lasagna leaves (eg from ‘s)
- Salt, pepper, thyme, marjoram
- optional: 2 tbsp whole grain breadcrumbs for on top
- Place a large pot of salted water and blanch the nettle for 2 minutes. Then drain.
- Finely chop the mushrooms and the onion. Place a pan with the oil and sauté for 4min. Season with salt, pepper and set aside.
- Now set up a pot with the milk, the water and the vegetable bouillon cube. Slowly stir in the 3 tablespoons flour with the whisk, add the marjoram and thyme, season with salt and pepper and simmer briefly until it thickens.
- Now put some sauce, then a layer of lasagna leaves, followed by mushrooms and stinging nettles, some salt and pepper, sauce, etc. in a casserole dishes until everything is consumed. The conclusion is the sauce and the wholegrain breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C and bake for 30 minutes on a lower rail.