This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Kaki Chia Tartlettes
- preparation time
Ingredients for 6 mini Tartlettes
- ½ cup sultanas or raisins, min. Soaked for 30 minutes
- ½ cup of oatmeal or more
- optional: 3 tablespoons of ground poppy
- 1 ripe, soft persimmon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- optional: vegan poppy seed cookies from Sonnentor
- Drain the sultanas and use the oatmeal (and poppy seeds) to make a malleable mass with the hand blender.
- Lay out the mini tartlets with cling film and form a base with the edge pulled upwards for min. Put in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- For the filling, mix the pulp of the persimmon and stir in the chia seeds and leave for 10 minutes until the seeds have swollen. Fill the Tartlettes and decorate with the poppy seed biscuits.