This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Lavender lemon chili mushrooms.
You can always count on mushrooms. They are always available fresh and now even different varieties sneak into the supermarket range. White, brown, small, big – for this recipe you can even choose your favorite. These grilled mushrooms taste hot as well as cold as antipasti excellent. Here is the recipe:
- 10 mins
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 1 large cup of mushrooms
- fresh or dried lavender flowers
- Juice of a lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- Chilli flakes, salt, pepper
- optional: 2-3 tablespoons olive oil, rosemary
- Depending on the degree of soiling, wash or clean the mushrooms and place in a bowl. Mix all further ingredients for the marinade and mix the mushrooms well, for min. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Now grill either directly on the grid or on aluminum foil or in a casserole dish in the oven for about 20min at 200C, turn in between.