This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Fast wholegrain Easter pints and easter bunnies
Ingredients for 1 plate
- 2 cups wholemeal spelled flour
- ½ cup lukewarm vegetable milk, more as needed
- 3 tb of room-warm coconut oil or vegetable margarine (eg Alsan bio)
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of whole cane sugar
- some soymilk for painting
- some raisins for the bunny eyes
- optional: If you want to get some pep, you can try it with some orange peel and rosemary!
- Knead a smooth dough from all the ingredients and cover, leaving it covered for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Knead again and make buns or bunnies (works best with slightly damp hands) and put on a baking sheet with baking paper. Let go again for 30min. Brush with the soy milk, cut the rolls with scissors like a Mercedes star and give the bunnies raisin eyes.
- In the meantime preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake 15-20min until the buns have a nice color.