This recipe is suitable both for a cake base covered with fresh fruit and topped with cake to taste, as well as for a fruit cake, in which the fruit is simply fried. We have tried a variant with dark dough and nectarine sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar and have harvested totally enthusiastic eulogies.
Fast vegan fruit cake
Ingredients for 1 cake
- 225g spelled wholemeal flour
- 125g whole cane sugar or xylitol
- 250ml of water
- 6 tablespoons oil (eg rapeseed or sunflower oil)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- Optional: 3 heaped EL cocoa powder for a dark dough
- Fruit at will (we used nectarines)
- Simply mix all ingredients for the dough with the hand mixer and fill in a prepared, greased form.
- Either still fruit or simply push into the pipe. Bake at 180 ° C for 20-25 min bake, with juicy fruit the baking time is extended by about 10 minutes.
- Make a stick sample, allow to cool, possibly sprinkle with icing sugar (or dust xylitol) and start grinding!