This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Fast wild garlic falafel.
- preparation time
- cooking time
Ingredients for 3-4 servings
- 2 cups (250ml) of cooked chickpeas, well drained
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Salt pepper
- 1 handful of wild garlic, washed and roughly cut
- 3-4 tbsp spelled wholemeal flour
- Coconut oil for frying
- Puree the chickpeas with the spices and wild garlic with the hand blender. Now spoon in the flour until a good mouldable mass is formed. Make wet balls with balls (3-4cm diameter).
- Set up a pan with coconut oil and fry the falafel golden brown on all sides.
- This fits a colorful salad or you make a delicious falafel sandwich. Meal!