This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Delicious tofu and almond patties.
Ingredients for 2-3 servings
- 200g silk tofu
- 1 tablespoon of psyllium husk
- 3 tablespoons of ground almonds
- optional: something to sweeten (eg xylitol) or salt and other spices (eg turmeric)
- 2-3 tablespoons of sesame or flaxseed
- Coconut oil for frying
- Dab the silk tofu with kitchen roll and squeeze lightly. Then finely crush with a fork and add the remaining ingredients to sesame or linseed.
- Rest for 10 minutes. It should have formed a malleable dough. If the mass is too soft, you can still help with some flour.
- Make small patties and turn in sesame or linseed.
- Set up a pan with coconut oil and fry the patties on both sides until golden brown.
- Enjoy the meal!