This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Dark chocolate with superfoods.
The high concentration of antioxidants and magnesium makes raw chocolate not only a taste highlight. This dark chocolate still sprinkled extra with a superfood berry mixture results in a superfood squared!
- cooking time
Ingredients for 1 plate
- ½ cup of cocoa butter
- ½ cup of de-oiled cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons of agave syrup or xylitol
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- mixed dried superfoods like Goji, Aronia, Mulberries, etc.
- Slowly melt the cocoa butter in a bain-marie over low heat.
- Add the cocoa, add agave syrup and salt and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a chocolate-tipped Tupper tin or into silicone molds and sprinkle with the superfoods.
- Put in the fridge for 30min, then refrigerate for 10min. After that, the chocolate should be well removed from the mold.