I love this cake! Granted, you can leave a pile of dirty dishes, but it can be cleaned up. Vegan Danube waves.
Ingredients for 1 plate
- 500g of flour
- 125g soft vegetable margarine (eg Alsan)
- ¼ l or more of herbal milk
- 200g (brown) sugar (replaceable with agave syrup or other)
- 1 pack of baking soda
- a shot of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- for dark layer: grated chocolate, rum
- 1 glass of sour cherry or cherry compote
For the pudding cream:
- 1 liter of vegetable milk
- 2 packs of vanilla pudding
- 3-4 tablespoons (brown) sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegan margarine
For the chocolate icing:
- 150g cooking chocolate
- 2-3 tablespoons margarine or neutral oil
- Mix of flour, margarine, milk and sugar mix. Milk Apple cider
- Place for text Half of the cocoa dough layer.
- Spread the drained cherries on top and bake for 30min at 180 ° C.
- In the meantime, you can still get the pudding and let it cool.
- When the pudding has cooled, stir in the vegan margarine with the blender.
- Melt the chocolate with the glaze.