This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Vegan schnitzel.
ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 cup unsweetened herbal milk
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- Wholemeal breadcrumbs
- Pick vegetables of your choice in thin slices (about 0.5-1cm) or soy lupine or seitan schnitzel
- optional: herbs, peel of an untreated lemon and whatever else comes to mind
- First, prepare everything for breading: mix with flour in a plate of milk to form a liquid dough. Season as desired and refine with herbs, lemon zest, … Prepare a second plate with the breadcrumbs.
- Now turn the schnitzel in the dough and then bread with the crumbs. Now you have the choice between oven or pan.
- Preheat the oven at 200C. Place the breaded schnitzel on a baking sheet with baking paper and place in the oven for approx. 20 min at 180 ° C until the cover is nice brown and the core is nice and soft. So the Schnitzel are also fat-free, but not as golden brown crispy as from the pan.
- Place the pan with rapeseed or olive oil and fry the schnitzel on each side for a few minutes until crispy, golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
PS: The schnitzel can also be cold super transform into a vegan burger: just with salad, tomatoes, cucumbers and ev. Something hummus pack in a roll and you’ve already filled your lunch box.