This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Creamy strawberry whoopies.
- preparation time
- cooking time
Ingredients for about 12 Whoopies
- ¼ cup of herbal milk of your choice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup spelled wholemeal flour oÄ
- ¼ tsp. Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ cup xylitol or other sweetener of your choice
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons applesauce
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla
For the cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Separately mix the milk with the vinegar and mix with the coconut oil under the dry mass.
- Put on a baking paper with a spoon round dough pieces (diameter ca. 3-4cm) and bake for 10min. Let cool down.
- Set heaped tablespoons of coconut cream aside, mix the rest with the small cut strawberries and combine each with 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Spread the cream and serve with Non Pareilles sprinkled.
We use a 250ml mug for this recipe.