This is the name of the dish we have chosen for you; Cold dog with pudding & raspberries.
- preparation time
Ingredients for 1 small box
- 1 liter of herbal milk of your choice
- 2 packs of vanilla pudding
- something to sweeten (we used coconut blossom sugar)
- 1 Blackboard Organic Vegan White Rice Choc Strawberry Crisp Broken into Pieces
- optional: 1 heaped EL Aronia powder
- 200g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Pack Vegan biscuit
- 2 ribs of cooking chocolate
- Place / 4 of the milk with the sweetener of your choice and the white chocolate. Stir with the whisk until the chocolate is dissolved.
- Stir the custard powder with the remaining milk until smooth. When the milk starts to boil, stir in the pudding, simmer briefly and remove from heat.
- Lay out a small box shape with cling film or baking paper. First add a layer of pudding, smooth, then cover with half of the raspberries. Put some more pudding on top, top with biscuits. Pudding layers and cookies alternate until everything is used up. Complete with pudding.
- For min. 3 hours in the refrigerator, crash. Cover with raspberries. Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath and drizzle over it. Get settled and enjoy!